Start Your Engines

It is Pinewood Derby Day!! The boys were ready to hit the road but unfortunately for them it just wasn't time to go. The weigh in is at 12 so we had a little time to spare. Isaac spent his time playing and reading books. His bookshelf is currently in the middle of the bedroom floor and he prefers it that way I know because I tried to put the books back on the shelf and he told me what for. The boys vegged out in front of the TV while I did a load of laundry. Tomorrow is Scout Sunday so I have to get their uniforms washed. I know they were washed a few weeks ago but I honestly don't remember when. Finally we made it to the race...

The boys did a wonderful job on their cars and only had a little help from Dad and Papa J. The races started (Isaac did not appreciate being in a stroller the majority of the time) but we survived, lol.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

No comments: