Resurrection Sunday

Hope everyone had a Blessed Resurrection Sunday! We went to church with my mom, sister and her fiance. It has been quite awhile since I have been to the Methodist church and it was nice to be sitting with my mom again. My older boys enjoyed their Sunday school class but Isaac was not thrilled that he was left in the nursery. Mommy soon saved him and we went to my Momma's house for Easter lunch. Soon my brother and his wife arrived and that was when the war began. The water gun war that is. Dak had promised my boys a
water gun fight and today was the day. Granted I had a little bit of a heads up so the
boys were prepared. It didn't take long for all of them to be soaking wet. Isaac and I stayed out of this year's war but everyone agreed it should become a new tradition. So next year - It's On!! After lunch we headed home to have another Easter dinner with the rest of my family (Joel's side). It was a lot of fun and the food was wonderful. The boys played with their cousins and had a blast. By the end of the day we were exhausted and everyone crashed for the night.

Photobucket

Water Gun Fight
Photobucket

Photobucket

Egg Hunt
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hanging With the Cousins
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: