Cleaning Out the Closet

A few days ago I started the dreaded task of cleaning out my closet. Living in 1 room means I either have to be really organized (which I am not) or live among stacks of papers and books (which I do). My closet has stuff piled up to the clothes and the shelf above, well there is not any room up there either.

Here is the disaster...
Photobucket

After stealing the shelf that held Isaac's toys and heading to Wal-Mart to pick up a new shelf (to replace the one I stole) I finally finished cleaning the closet out. I have managed to go through most of the school books and all of my clothes. Yippee! Of course I now realize I have nothing to wear and I still have 2 boxes to go through which are full of paperwork. But at least I can open the closet door without stuff falling out on me :-)

The end result...
Photobucket

You have to admit it is a lot better. Now if I could only keep it this way ;-)
Photobucket

No comments: