30 Days of Nothing

A blog I read is doing a 30 Days of Nothing "Challenge" which got it off another blog. I am not sure if it is an actual challenge or has just inspired others to join in. Either way it is something I should definitely be joining in on. We spend to much time and money on junk and could live a lot more frugal. Hmmm, does it count if it is a bad time though and we have to spend money?? There is so much going on over the next 2 weeks I know we will not be able to be as frugal as I would like.

As I said the next week or two are going to be hard. Tomorrow we are heading down to Animal Kingdom @ Disney for their Home School Days (like being frugal there is going to work well). Wednesday we are suppose to go to the park & Awana then on Thursday the boys have a science class. Then Saturday the boys have a class at Audubon Center for Birds of Prey and Sunday is church. Ok that is just this week next week is not as bad... Monday - classes at One Room Schoolhouse & Music Lessons, Wednesday we have Awana, Thursday science and Saturday we are suppose to go to Orlando Science Center. Ughh how am I going to be frugal the next 2 weeks. Maybe I should consider starting this now but then again maybe I should wait a couple of weeks, lol.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

:)
I think the basic idea is to cut out what you can, even if that does not seem like much. Every little bit helps, right?!

We chose to cut out a few different things that were on my mind already ... and I've found we are perfectly fine without. But then, that was not a big surprise.

Of course I try to always keep things in the right perspective:
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
God will provide; He is our highest priority.

In Christ,
Joanne