Long Time...

Busy, busy, busy we have been.

First Congratulations!! to my brother and his new wife~ the wedding was beautiful (I cried) You two were so beautiful/handsome (and my boys were handsome too)! Oh and of course my sister and neice's ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We made it home safe and sound and I went to the doctor. Not very exciting... I am 7 weeks and 2 days as of Friday. So that makes me 7 weeks & 4 days today ;) I have been tired, exhausted and sick. Guess it comes with the territory though.

Joel made it home for the weekend to visit. It was to short but a nice visit. We still don't know where exactly in MI we will be moving to but we will be moving soon.
Other than that not much has been happening. So for now...

No comments: