Changes

I have decided to change a few things about my blog. For the most part I have been crossblogging some of our school stuff over at homeschoolblogger. Which has been easy to do as far as updating this one but I don't like seeing it at both places. So from now on if you want to see what is happening in our school you will have to check us out HERE. However, I will keep most of our family things here.

Today I spent some time surfing the homeschoolblogger site and reading blogs. So many are very inspiring but some saddened me. It seems that so many mother's blog about raising their daughters to be Keeper of the Home. However, not many blog about raising their sons to be Godly Men. So I have decided that we are going to focus on how we are raising Micah and Xavier and the effect it will have on them so that they may grow into the men the Lord wants them to be. If you would like to see more about Raising Men check out our blog HERE!

Other than that today was pretty boring, we did a little bit of school and the boys built a fort in the living room where they have played most of the day. Now it is almost bedtime so they are getting ready for me to tuck them in. Hope everyone has had a wonderful day.

No comments: