Typical Saturday

Micah got home from the sleep over. He had a great time but was happy to sit down and play legos at home. Xavier is feeling a little better but unfortunately not up to par. He has a slight fever but his coughing has subsided some. So that is good. Overall it is a typical Saturday at our house. Legos scattered across the living room, cartoons playing on tv and a hint of laziness in the air.

We went and bought some playing cards so I can teach the boys some new card games. I figure it is the perfect time for them to learn spades & rummy. Once they get those down we will move on to Canasta. With the move coming up it will be fun to play cards and stuff while we are in the hotel and looking for a place to live.

Anyways, I am off to throw a load in the washer and pick up a little around the house. I have some things I need to get done today. Plus we are starting our nightly Bible reading today so I need to prepare for that. For now...

No comments: