Family Worship & Being a Pastor

We are trying to have family worship time daily. It has not been the easiest habit to start but having a son remind and become quite upset if we do not read from our book helps a lot! So we are reading Christian Soup for the Preteen Soul and The Gospel of Luke. We have been reading before bed but I hope we can start reading some in the morning also. Small steps though first we will make the nighttime study a habit.

Last night after our reading and prayer Xavier informed me that he thinks that preaching is pretty cool. He also told me that he thinks God wants him to be a preacher. WOW! Didn't expect that one. I don't know if God is calling Xavier or not but I was taken aback with how serious he was. Wouldn't that be something? Xavier - a preacher... Look out world!

No comments: