Co-op & Cranes

The boys absolutely loved co-op today. They can not wait to go back and are actually wanting to remember the memory verse! Even Isaac had fun playing with some different toys. Although next time I think I will bring one of his walking toys. Peanut was so tired that he fell asleep before we even got out of the parking lot. Of course that didn't last long. He was wide awake once we got back to the house. I thought he was going to nap but nope I am not that lucky, lol.

When we got to the house there were a couple of Sandhill Cranes in the backyard. Micah was able to get about 2 feet away from one before he (the crane) started yelling at him. Micah did get a few pictures which he posted on his blog here.

We did go to church tonight at my church. It was an interesting night I did enjoy going to the Bible study since I didn't work with the kids tonight. Which is a whole story in itself. There are some things going on and I am not quite sure how to deal with them at his time. So I really need to pray about it and then OBEY. The hardest thing for me to learn to do is obey. Can't it just become a habit easily? Lol.

No comments: