Time Alone?

Time alone is a foreign concept to me. Normally if I am without kids it is because I have a dentist appointment or ran up to the store for some bread or milk. I do not consider either of those as having time to myself though. Although I do tend to doze in the dentist chair while waiting for the Novocaine to kick in and pray during the entire procedure, lol. So when my sis-in-law said she would take the kids for a couple of hours so I can do some shopping that I have been wanting to do I jumped on it. Clothes shopping with my 3 boys is trying at times. The 2 older ones become quickly bored out of their skull and Peanut is screaming to get out of the stroller before I even get to the dressing room. The longest we normally last is 2-3 stores so I am quickly developing a system of speed shopping. Which consists of scanning an area for something I would wear, noticing if they even have close to my size and trying on only the absolutely necessary.

Oh yeah back to time alone... sis is taking all 3 boys for a couple of hours. I have planned my attack and am actually looking forward to shopping. I just pray that I can find some skirts in my size. Just so you know... being small has disadvantages, most places do not carry a 2 petite and having to buy clothes in the junior section tends to be difficult when looking for modest skirts and clothing. Regardless of what I find I am looking forward to being able to spend a couple hours by myself.
Photobucket

No comments: