Hanging Out

We had a lot of fun last night hanging out over at G & B's house. I met G through the homeschool group that I am trying to start and she lives about 1 1/2 blocks from us so the boys are always playing with their 2 kids. Joel met her once, but we really hadn't met her husband.

We went over there and hung out in the backyard eating pizza and watching the kids play. Then we started the fire (over the fire grill) and the kids roasted marshmallows. The boys had a blast. Well, up until a friend of G & B's scared them to death. They are running around the backyard and area with a flashlight. A (the friend) snuck out to where they were and scared them to death. At one point they were running back to the house. It was hilarious. Of course Xavier - the interrogateor was asking A all sorts of questions. But we convinced him it was not him for the time. Then we got them to go check it out and see what it was... Only to scare them again. It was hilarious.

Micah on the other hand went inside and watched Doctor Who with G & her son. He loved it!! According to him we have to watch it again next week and I have to watch it with him. I told him that I did not have a problem with that :-)

We came back home around 10 and the boys went to bed about 1/2 hour later then we hit the sack. Now I am up and not tired @ 4:30 in the morning so I decided to play on the computer. Even though I should go try and lay down again.

No comments: