Schedules - Weekly Review

Starting off a new morning routine has been pretty easy so far. Xavier and Isaac are totally into it and things are definitely improving. We do not eat breakfast together as I had hoped for, but Xavier is up way earlier than Isaac and I and eats almost as soon as he wakes up.

Monday and Tuesday we got up, relaxed for about 30 minutes, had breakfast then went upstairs to clean bedrooms and complete the upstairs chores. Everything went real smooth and Xavier even practiced his guitar in the morning. We were done by 10 (which is good since we didn't get upstairs until around 9ish).

Things went a little different Wednesday though. I had to go for another Dr. appointment so when we got up we started off okay. Except we were having to leave the house early so the upstairs chores were going to have to wait until we got home. Isaac didn't quite understand why things were not going like the past two days. As I stood in the kitchen putting stuff into my purse he struts into the kitchen doorway, puts his hand on the wall, looks at me and says "Have you cleaned your room?" and started heading up the stairs. It was so funny. Who knew that in only 2 days my little one would be wanting to go upstairs to clean.

Today is another off day. Isaac and I woke up late (I really need to start setting my alarm clock). However, Xavier has completed all of his chores and is now playing his PSP. Which is an amazing thing and I better get moving if I plan to accomplish any of my goals for today.

No comments: