Quick Update

Yep, I have gestational diabetes - Nope, my platelets are good after all (although they will recheck them when I go into labor)- So far, acupuncture has not worked on turning "baby girl" around.

I went for acupuncture twice this week and although she moved a little each time. She then went right back to where she was to begin with. So they sent me home with moxa cones to help (it hasn't done anything, lol).

I also had to go to a nutrition class and get my glucose meter Thursday. That took all morning long. Friday we were back at the hospital visiting the pharmacy to pick up more strips/lancelets for the meter.

The diabetes thing is not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be (Praise God). The biggest problem I have with the whole thing is having to be on a strict schedule of eating and testing my blood. I don't mind schedules per se... I just don't normally look at a clock through out the day so I have to set an alarm to remind me to check my levels every time.

To top it off we all ended up with a cold this weekend. Not the best end to a hectic week, but what can you do?

Oh well... I need to get to bed so I can start the new week a fresh.

No comments: