Thursday's Happenings

Today was laundry day, I did all of our bedding and a couple of loads of clothes. We aired out the pillows and sprayed Lysol on the mattresses. We have been passing this same cold around for what seems like weeks so maybe this will help.

This evening Micah and Xavier crushed a few of the remaining cans in the bin and loaded up the bags of aluminum cans into Granny's truck. Then they helped her load some motorcycle parts for tomorrow's trip to the recycle place. They plan on going sometime in the morning to turn in all their loot. The boys are already hoping for $$ especially Micah since he is broke. He spent all of his allowance (I did not tell them that payday is tomorrow, lol). So they will be surprised to find out they get more money.

Today has been a pretty uneventful day overall... cleaning, cooking and trying to comfort an irritable Isaac for most of the day. I have been waiting for a couple of packages 1 for my mom and 1 for me. Well my mommy called me and she got the present I sent her (YAY) now I am praying that I get mine tomorrow. I ordered SOW and I can not wait to get my hands on it!
Photobucket

No comments: