Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket


For Today...

Outside my window...
the sun is shining (it is going to be another hot one) and a crow is meandering its way across the lawn

I am thinking...
about what to cook for dinner

From the learning rooms...
Xavier is continuing his math, science and history studies
some painting and art is on the menu for today

I am thankful for...
my family
for the Lord hitting me upside the head at times

From the kitchen...
dirty dishes call my name

I am wearing...
pajamas still

I am reading...
not much at the moment.

I am hoping...
I can catch some flies today (to feed my son's geckos)

I am creating...
a few dresses for the baby.

I am praying...
for my children & hubby (of course)
for personal things

Around the house...
a cleaning is in store

One of my favorite things...
listening to my children laugh

A few plans for the rest of the week...
guitar lessons, start working on the baby's room, grocery shopping at the end of the week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Photobucket

No comments: