The Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket


FOR TODAY June 29, 2009...

Outside my window...
the sun is shining, the birds are singing and unfortunately the flies are already buzzing around.

I am thinking...
of what I hope to accomplish today.

I am thankful for...
my family.

From the learning rooms...
math and science are on the agenda, along with some reading.

From the kitchen...
cupboards to go through and menu's to plan.

I am wearing...
pajamas (my normal outfit for the morning).

I am creating...
nothing at the moment, but have some plans running through my head.

I am reading...
Anne Frank (with the boys), Latin Road to English Grammar, Created To Be His Helpmeet, and my Bible

I am praying...
for family, friends and a new car.

I am hearing...
Xavier in the kitchen, Isaac watching cars and the hum of the AC.

Around the house...
we need to do some cleaning, and a load of laundry calls my name.

One of my favorite things...
seeing a child's smiling face when you first open your eyes.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
A visit to the library, grocery shopping, and buying a new desktop (hopefullly).

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
It is amazing how much children gro and change in a year!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

HsKubes said...

Everyone has grown so quickly!
I enjoyed reading your daybook and your monthly menu above.
Hope all is well with you and your family.
~ Christina