Monthly Menu Planning

I have started shopping once a month for groceries, except for the perishables and things which require re-stocking (milk, bread, etc.). Doing this has cut our grocery bill in half, because I spend less money on junk and actually have enough food in the fridge/pantry for every night of the week. We still have been eating out more than we should especially since we trying to save money for another vehicle. So I thought I would share my menu for the month. Micah and Xavier cook on Monday nights so I even get 1 night off a week. That doesn't include the nights that Joel wants to cook out or make something new which is a couple of times a month. I am truly blessed!

1 - Stuffed Peppers
2 - Chef Salad
3 - Wings/Appetizer Night
4 - *4th July Cook Out
5 - Pork Chops
6 - M: Beef Stroganoff
7 - Shake/Bake Chicken
8 - Tacos
9 - French Dip Sandwiches
10 - BBQ Chicken
11 - Meatloaf
12 - Pork roast
13 - X: Beef Tips and Gravy
14 - Chicken Alfredo
15 - Subs
16 - Spaghetti
17 - Breakfast Burrito's
18 - Roast (beef)
19 - Stir Fry
20 - M: Sausage Pasta and Veggie Skillet
21 - BBQ Sandwiches
22 - Swedish Meatballs
23 - Kabasa
24 - Rotisserie Chicken
25 - Pork Chops
26 - Bacon Burgers
27 - X: still undecided
28 - Breakfast
29 - Pizza
30 - Chicken Salad
31 - Stuffed Shells

Now I need to figure out a breakfast menu in time to go grocery shopping this afternoon.

No comments: