Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket


FOR TODAY June 8, 2009...

Outside my window...
the sun is shining and the birds are gathered under the bird feeders.

I am thinking...
of the day ahead and the things I want to accomplish today

I am thankful for...
a wonderful church service yesterday morning & last night (we went to a new church)

From the learning rooms...
the boys have started their summer schedule which includes their summer reading goals, TX state history, spelling & math

From the kitchen...
I need to come up with this week's menu but tonight we will be chowing down on Chicken Alfredo, and I need to finish making the peanut butter cookies

I am wearing...
t-shirt and flowered skirt :-)

I am creating...
nothing at the moment, but I plan to make Isaac a pillow case & matching curtains this week and mend a couple of skirts.

I am going...
to the Dr. on Tuesday for Isaac's appoint (poor things needs a couple of shots, and an FRG coffee Saturday morning. If all goes well we will go to the library Tuesday evening.

I am reading...
The Love Dare (with Joel) and Created to Be His Help Meet.

I am hoping...
praying... for a quiet evening (lol).

I am hearing...
The movie "Cars", Micah in the kitchen, and the washer still going.

Around the house...
I need to finish up the laundry, go through baby clothes and mop the floors.

One of my favorite things...
watching Xavier read (he gets so into the book)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
continue reading and trying to apply what I have learned and possibly going to Wed. night service.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Photobucket

No comments: