He took a nap!

My dear son, Peanut (aka Isaac) has been on strike when it comes to sleeping. His strike has lasted a month. Don't get me wrong he sleeps in my DH arms (before he left) but if we lay him down in bed he wakes up within 10 minutes. Nightime has been almost as bad, he is up every 90 minutes. But today he actually took a nap, a real honest nap. He got up this morning and we did his normal morning routine but this time I fed him lunch at 11:00. He gobbled it up (which is unusual in itself) and by 11:30 he was asleep. He slept until 2. I had to go check on him quite a few times, lol. What is more amazing my dear Peanut who has been staying up until 9 ate all his dinner at 5, snacked on our dinner at 6 and took 1/2 a bottle at 7. Then fell asleep at 7:30. Maybe there is hope of a schedule in our near future.

No comments: