Doors Open

Why is it that as soon as you go to take that one step which leads you down the path the Lord is taking you He changes it? Well, at least it feels that way. So many times I struggle with where He wants me to be, the direction He is taking me... And always once I finally get the courage to move it all changes and no longer am I to move in that direction. I know I am talking in circles.

I have been struggling with our Wed. night kid program at church. To be honest there is not much of one, it is more like babysitting. I stepped in to help with it (do it) about a month ago. After starting to get my feet wet and trying to implement a little bit more structure it felt like I was being tossed aside. So I was about to move on, my children were not being fed and my hands were tied. At that moment though the doors open and now there looks like there will be a change. My hands are being untied. So now I have to come up with some what of a "proposal" I should say explaining what I would like to do with the kids on Wed. night.

No comments: